|Zoom Season Three Episode Twenty-Nine|
|Season 3, Episode 29|
|Air date||March 15, 2001|
|Directed by||Bob Comiskey|
Zoom Episode 0109
Zoom Episode 0111
The episode opens with the ZOOMers talking a physically challenge game. In What Zup, question of the day is, "What's the best day you ever had?" In ZOOM Do, Kenny demonstrates how to make a puzzle out of popsicle sticks. In ZOOM Sci, Rachel and Kaleigh do an experiment to measure density. The ZOOMers perform a rap in Ubbi Dubbi. In ZOOM Into Action, we meet Alyssa volunteers at Project Angel Heart.
- ZOOM Zinger - Passing Ball with Feet
- What Zup - Best Day You Ever Had
- ZOOM Do - Popsicle Stick Puzzle
- ZOOM Tales - The Junk Girl
- Ubbi Dubbi Rap
- ZOOM Sci - What's More Dense?
- ZOOM Sci Report - Home Video Rube Goldberg Machine: Marble in Can
- Cady Sargent of North Canton, Ohio
- ZOOM Into Action - Alyssa M. of Denver, Colorado
- ZOOM Game - Poor Kitty!
- Stinger - Poor Kitty Continued
- Caroline: Dear ZOOM, I like your show. Here’s my story. It’s called “The Junk Girl” and it won first place in KETC’s Reading Rainbow young writers and illustrators contest. I got the idea for my story because I am a junk girl. I like to collect junk because I have a good imagination and can make stuff out of it. But sometimes it has to be too much junk like in my story. Your fan, Annina C. of St. Louis, Missouri.