|Zoom Season Three Episode Twenty-Seven|
|Season 3, Episode 27|
|Air date||March 7, 2001|
|Directed by||Bob Comiskey|
Zoom Episode 0107
Zoom Episode 0109
In What Zup, question of the day is, "If you could pick a new name for yourself what would you do?" In Café ZOOM, Kaleigh makes edible chocolate bowls. In ZOOM Guest with Avery builds model cars. The ZOOMers tell mouse jokes. In ZOOM Sci, Frances and Rachel put together a tangram.
- ZOOM Zinger - Run Rabbit, Run
- What Zup - Choose a New Name
- Café ZOOM - Chocolate Bowls
- ZOOM Guest - Avery B. of Redmond, Oregon
- ZOOM Sci - Doorman's Code
- ZOOM Vid - Daydream
- Zmail - Comic Strip, Collecting, Grocery Mix-Ups
- ZOOM Sci - Tangram
- ZOOM Into Action
- ZOOM Playhouse - Three Little Bears Cha-Cha-Cha
- Stinger - Castle Cake Web Ad
- Eric: (funny voice) Welcome to Zoom. (normal voice) I said, welcome to Zoom. Today, we’re going to do a zinger send in by Mary G. of Wallingford, Connecticut. What do you have to do is balance a pencil under your nose and say run rabbit run as many times as you can in a row without letting the pencil fall.
- Kaleigh: Have you ever liked your dessert so much that you just wished you could eat the whole bowl? Well, now you can with chocolate bowls. Look, it’s chocolate shaped like a bowl. This recipe was sent in by Alana N. of Franklin, Tennessee. Here’s what you need: some chocolate chips, foil baking cups, and stuff to put in your chocolate bowl like fruit or ice cream.