Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Zoom Season One Episode Seventeen|
|Season 1, Episode 17|
|Air date||February 13, 1972|
Zoom 1970s Episode 0005
Zoom 1970s Episode 0007
- Zoom Doodle
- Zoom In The Street - What Are You Most Afraid Of?
- Zoom Mail - It Scares Us
- Zoom Guest - Eric Berman
- Zoom Game - Ball and Jacks
- Zoom Guest - Jeff Warschauer
- Zoom Mail - Puppets
- Zoom Play Of The Week - Riddles
- The Cat Came Back
- Joe Shrand
- Nina Lillie
- Kenny Pires
- Tracy Tannebring
- Tommy White
- Nancy Tates
- Jon Reuning
- Joe: Good evening. Each week at this time, Zoom brings you a story or play sent in by one of our viewers. This week, Miss Donna Moore of Newton, Massachusetts has sent in a really exciting story called "Riddles".
- Tommy: “Riddles“ by Donna Moore. The next day, Gladys called Ms. Truett. Ms. Truitt‘s number was [].
- Tracy: Hello, this is the Barrions’ residence.
- Nina: Hi, Joan. How would you like to hear a riddle?
- Tracy: Well, OK. But just for a few minutes.
- Nina: Who has gray hair and don’t know her name?
- Tracy: Who?
- Nina: You.
- Tracy: Me? Oh. Well, now I’ll give you a riddle. Who has grayish blackish whitish hair?
- Nina: Who?
- Tracy: You, and I don’t have grayish blackish whitish hair. Goodbye, and that’s for a fact. (Hangs up the phone)
- Tommy: And she hung up.
- Joe: This is a very confusing story. But with such dramatical emotions, we could not fail to give it to you.
- Tommy: That night, as Ms. Truett and John we’re going to bed…
- Joe: (in a rather mean voice) Hon!
- Tracy: Yes?
- Joe: Oh, Joan, I just got the phone bill and it’s $491. Explain why you were on the phone. Why?
- Tracy: Well, Gladys was on the phone, too.
- Joe: Who is Gladys?
- Tracy: Gladys Travers. The lady with the grayish blackish whitish hair.
- Joe: Well you just tell her to stay off la phone.
- Tracy: What does “la” mean?
- Joe: It means “the“ in French.
- Tracy: But you’re English.
- Joe: So?
- Joe: You may be confused as to why Ms. Truett is living with Mr. John Barrions. But have no fear. They are legally married.
- Tommy: Before Mr. Barrions went to bed, he called Gladys. He called 995-3126.
- Jon: Hello? Felix Travers here. Who’s speaking?
- Joe: Hello, Felix. This is John Barrions. Let me speak to Gladys.
- Nina: Yeah? Gladys here.
- Joe: Hello, Gladys. Give me $491.
- Nina: Well, I’ll try. But why?
- Joe: Because you’re a grayish blackish whitish haired lady. Goodbye.
- Tommy: And then he went and put on his doggy pajamas.
- Joe: Incidentally, if you do happen to notice the resemblance between myself and one of the characters, well, it can’t really be helped.
- Tommy: The next morning, John went to the Travers’ house.
- Joe: Hi, Felix. Hand over the money.
- Tommy: Felix was Gladys’s husband.
- Jon: I have the 400 and whatever money here. Have it in good health.
- Joe: Felix, is this money from Monopoly?
- Jon: Of course it is.
- Joe: Is this some kind of a joke?
- Jon: No, it is a riddle.
- Tommy: The next day, they gave real money to the phone company and the whole thing was cleared up. The end.
- The "Riddles" play was written by Donna Moore, who would later become a ZOOMer in Season 3.